Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 32: Half-way point!!! 49 classes done!

AM: Raj taught again this morning; her class is growing on me.  I had an OK class, not good, but not bad, but I definitely redeemed myself from last night  Dr. Das taught again in the afternoon, he finished at 3:30 so I napped for an hour before class, it was AMAZING!!!!

PM: Bikram taught again today.  It was our half-way class: 49 classes done!!! We stood in the center today in front of Bikram.  Before class we all told each other “this is going to be an awesome class.” Class was fantastic! Bikram was in such a good mood, he was telling dirty jokes during fixed-firm.  Unfortunately we got some bad news, we had lecture after posture clinic at 11pm.  We watched the first part of the movie that was shown last night.  Yet again, I rested in my cacoon.  Bikram was going to make the movie optional, but Jim persuaded him to make us all stay.  When Jim was leaving some one said “Jim you better watch your back.”  He is the reason that we stay up and watch Bollywood, it is a new aspect of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment