Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 14: Saturday is POOL day!

AM: The nurse, Karen, from this week taught class. I hid in the back since I was so low in energy when I got up. The teacher was ok, fairly monotone and tried to say the dialogue in her own way without royally messing it up. My yoga today was trying to restrain myself from punching the person in the face that was sitting next to me. He did not lay still for 1 savasana. I could not contain myself so I rolled over and said “just relax and don’t move.” It was making me crazy.

After class I sat by the pool and napped for a while and then studied dialogue. I have not gone ahead in dialogue, but have been working on getting the postures that I know so I don't have to think when I teach them. I was going to go to the beach today, but I decided not to go since I have no energy. I am trying to take it easy today so I feel better later.

No comments:

Post a Comment