Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 10: Half-Moon is FINALLY COMPLETE!!!

AM: Emmy taught again this morning; I don’t want her to leave. I wish she could teach everyday for the entire training. I like that she walks around the room and gives person corrections, but that also scares the shit out of me since she creeps up on you. I didn’t get any corrections today, but it was still an amazing class. After class people were asking Emmy personal questions. I asked her to look at the standing bow and floor bow. She told me to stretch forward more in standing bow (I know that you tell me this all the time Eddie and Emily), but she didn’t say anything to me about my knees in floor bow, maybe it got better in the last week.
For all of you who may at some point go to training (angelica…haha) Emmy suggested that the flexible people work harder in the first class since they can gain strength by working against their morning stiffness. On the other hand, she said people that have more strength should work harder in the second class since they are not as stiff and can therefore use their strength to increase their flexibility. I would guess that I am more strong than flexible, but when I was showing her my postures, she commented that I was very flexible.

PM: Bikram taught again tonight, is not going to be here tomorrow so he kicked our asses. We had to do 3 sets of cobra since your shoulders and your hands should make a SANDWICH. I used the new water bottle that I got yesterday and filled it with ice. Ice is necessary/my only savior in night classes with Bikram!!! My friends next to me was enjoying my ice as well.

In PM lecture we finally finished half-moon, I don’t think I will EVER forget the dialogue. The night came to an end with some old news videos of Bikram; the comb-over was priceless!!! It was an early night, ending at 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment