AM: Maggie from Australia taught this morning. She was awesome! The room was not too hot or too cold, it was just right! It strange that “just right” for yoga is over 105 degrees and VERY humid. After class I asked Diane Ducharm a few questions about my postures. I thought she was talking to me about cobra in class yesterday so I decided to ask her about it. She said that I have to distribute more pressure into the thumb side of the hands that are on the floor. Also, I have to lift my chest up more without bringing my stomach up any higher. I also asked her about floor-bow. I did it for her and her response was “yea you are jacked up.” My feet were not the same height, she said that bringing my feet down/up would not work I need to work on bringing them side to side to get them even. She told me to turn my feet out. This helped me to get my wrists straighter. I usually start with my knees together, she told me to keep 6 inches between the knees from the beginning. When I kicked up “slowly” my feet ended up in the correct position. She told me to bring my knees in when the dialogue says and I will end up in the correct position.
PM: Stacey from Texas taught class tonight! Her energy was AMAZING. It was such a FUN class. Stacey said some awesome things:
1. During triangle she said that one of her teachers says, “this is the peak of your climax, so you should want to experience that twice.”
2. Stacey: “Dom, it is hotter as the devil’s balls up here” Dom: “Not as hot as mine”
After class I had Dr. P adjust me. It felt SOOO nice to get cracked…I miss getting cracked by Eddie every time I see him. I am fairly good at getting my lower back to move, but my upper-back and shoulders are really tight.
Evening lecture began with a few announcements from Dom. We were told that a tall-ish man wears just board shorts in the hot room and his junk can be seen from the back. In Dom’s words “I know it feels good letting them hang, but put your balls away.” Please, please, please no one wants to see that during standing bow. It is NOT a pleasant sight to see when you are trying to balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment